2020 COSCA Clan & Family Caucus
Save the dates of April 1st and 2nd, 2020, for the 2020 COSCA Clan & Family Caucus, held in conjunction with the National Tartan Day festivities in Washington, D.C. The planned speakers include:
- Rt. Hon. Fiona Hyslop, Cabinet Secretary for Culture & External Affairs, The Scottish Gov’t
- Joni Smith, Scottish Government Counsellor for North America
- Rt. Hon. Henry McLeish, Former First Minister of Scotland
- Andrew Morrison, Viscount Dunrossil
- Kirstin Bidier, Executive Director, National Trust for Scotland, USA
- Professor Donna Heddle, University of the Highlands & Islands
- Bruce Durie, Noted Scottish Genealogist, Schennachie to COSCA & to The Name of Durie
- Graeme MacKenzie, Noted Scottish Genealogist & Chairman, Ass’n of Northern Clans
- Keith MacGregor, Board Member for North America, Clan Gregor Society
- Prof. Robert Spencer, Noted Genetic Researcher, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Janine Cloud, Director of Marketing, Family Tree DNA, Inc.
The event will be held at the historic DACOR Bacon House, 1801 “F” Street, NW, Washington, DC 20006. The registration fee is U.S. $35.00 per person. You can pay by check made payable to “COSCA” at the door or by mail in care of Scott Swann, Membership Chairman, 316 Regal Drive, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. You can arrive a day early and attend the annual Tartan Day Reception at the U.S. Capitol! Please call COSCA President John King Bellassai for details at (202) 258-4876.